- Why did Peter want to know how many times he had to forgive?
- Why did the other slaves tell their master what the unforgiving slave had done?
- What makes forgiveness an "issue of the heart"?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS Pray for those who are unable to forgive others, especially loved ones. Ask God to show them the way to forgive. Pray for our church to be able to offer forgiveness to one another.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse: Should you not have had mercy on your fellow slave, as I had mercy on you? Matthew 18:33