- When was the last time someone served you?
- Explain the difference between being nice and being rightoues.
- Why did the king equate helping others with helping him?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS Pray for the needs of our community and church. Ask God to show us how to best serve our neighbors. Pray for the "least of these."
SCRIPTURE TO HEART Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse: Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' Matthew 25:34