- Church Council Tuesday, May 29, 2018 @ 6:30pm
- Small Groups & Devotional Wednesday, May 30, 2018 @ 6pm
- Worship Service Sunday, June 3, 2018 @ 11am
- N.O.W. Team Meeting Tuesday, June 5, 2018 @ 6:45pm
- Small Groups & Devotional Wednesday, June 6, 2018 @ 6pm
- Finance Meeting Tuesday, June 12, 2018 @ 6:30pm
- Food Bank Saturday, June 16, 2018 @ 8:00am Food Bank distribution is held every third Saturday of the month.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only, * the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." * my family: 1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15 2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works), 3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work. Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: May 9, 2018
I've been praying for those who are participating in our Bible reading plan. I'm hopeful God will unite us in a powerful way.
Received: January 1, 2018
Continue to pray for those in California dealing with the fires.