SUMMARIZE THIS PASSAGE: Luke 18:1-8
Doing good means going where the need is. The need might be great, but God is greater.
- What did Jesus know about “losing heart”?
- Why did Jesus need to pray?
- In what ways can disciples today lose heart?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS Pray and thank God for the ministry we have at Kelsey. Ask God to empower us to recommit our lives to his service. Pray for revival.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART Memorize this passage from scripture: “And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?” -Luke 18:6-7
- House of Prayer Monday @ 6:30pm & Tuesday @ 10:30am
- Join us for a time of strong prayer for our church and our community.
- Small Groups & Devotional Wednesdays @ 6pm
- We use Sunday's sermon to guide our study through the Bible. Everyone's welcome.
- Online Bible Study Wednesday @ 8pm
- Join our Kelsey Methodist Congregation Facebook group. We host a weekly Bible study online.